Friday, March 30, 2007

too much of a good thing

This order for my freelance client seems endless, it's like those pail carrying brooms in Fantasia. They keep putting more folders full of jpegs into my folder (all virtual on their dev site). I'd just love to try and explain virtual folders to my 92 year old grandmother, she still has a hard time with the concept of Owen's pre-k program. I know this will help us out a great deal financially (plus I think we might be able to spring for this new living room carpet, let me know what you think) but I'm at the point where I just want a breather from PhotoShop, my neck and shoulders are in very bad shape due to my poor computer posture. Hope everyone enjoys their spring weekend!

3 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

is it wool? yes? does it have fringe? no? perfect. i hope you get it and bask in the luxury. go you.

jennypah said...

ooh it's so pretty and such a great color!

Amelia Plum said...

yes it's wool and there's no finge. I'm a sucker for a good blue or green color. so glad you all approve!