Wednesday, March 28, 2007

easter booty

So I mistakenly thought that Easter was this Sunday instead of next Sunday. Toby was all excited about making Easter cards from a joke I said 'Jesus lives, April fools'. Wouldn't that be weird to have it on April Fools Day? So rich in irony. But, alas, it's only Palm Sunday which I don't even know the meaning of (I'm an idiot when it comes to religion) it just seems like a marker for official countdown to the resurrection. Anyhow, I started buying Easter candy, some chocolate bars with cute vintage wrappers from TJ Maxx - God knows how tasty they'll be, their expiration date probably passed two years ago. I also got some chocolate covered peanut butter eggs and chocolate marshmallow eggs. Anyone want to take bets on if there'll be any peanut butter eggs left by Easter? I've already eaten some, ugh.

1 comment:

sew nancy said...

thanks a lot....
now i want peanut butter eggs and
i've already had a brownie, a cookie and 2 small chocolates