Friday, March 02, 2007

coming in like a lion

This isn't meant towards any of my loyal readers but I have to send out a big f*ck you to ...

1. Sumner Redstone and the rest of Viacom for taking down 'The Daily Show' and 'The Colbert Report' from Youtube. You suck! Oh you took down 'South Park' too? Scrooge!

2. Ford motor company for grossly overestimating the miles per gallon that our Freestyle would get. Yeah, I might be able to get 20 mpg in the city if there were hurricaine force tail winds on my car, I had nothing in the car and there were no stop signs or red lights. How much can the Excursion get in the city, 2 mpg?

3. My post partum hips and thighs - what happened to the days when I could eat McDonalds 4 nights a week and never gain weight. Damn you middle age spread!

4. Not so intelligent design. There was a great article in Scientific American about intelligent design and how many believers felt that 'March of the Penguins' made a strong case for intelligent design. My favorite part of the article was when the author pointed out that penguins are birds who walk instead of fly.

1 comment:

jennypah said...

I just came home from work and started my daily blog fix reading and what do I find but your big FU - I loved it! :) I have to admit I'm a big bird flipper, sometimes legit sometimes not so much. I can't believe they took Colbert Report, Daily and SP off YouTube ... what's next?