Friday, January 04, 2008

working for the weekend

Took Frodo & Sam to the vet today. Last time they were there they weighed 4 pounds, now they're both well over 12 pounds. Sam, the former runt of the litter, now fat and delightfully fluffy, has minor gingivitis. The vet said I could try brushing the cats teeth daily if he allows me to. Don't realistically see this fitting into my schedule given that their are days when I don't get around to brushing my own teeth in the morning, hopefully that's not such a huge shocker to other stay at home moms. Oona tells me she 'just farted' which is one of her favorite phrases, but the smell lingering tells me otherwise so I must cut this post short. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Couldn't resist the Loverboy title for this post, with parenting it's not like you stop working once it's Saturday. Oh those were the days, when you're all excited for happy hour on Friday. But I definitely prefer french toast saturday mornings with the kids and Toby.

2 comments:

sew nancy said...

love the photos you're posting and what a funny post..yes, i guess i'll be 'working for the weekend' as well.

Elise A. Miller said...

love the pics, love the new header, love the loverboy reference. i have a lionel ritchie reference today so we must be on the same wavelength! whoa.