Thursday, September 06, 2007

oops

Totally forgot in relaying Oona's massive poop explosion at the school that I had surgery on my eyelid right before that incident. No biggie, I just needed to get a couple freckles removed and biopsied. I think they should be fine but my dermatologist was a bit concerned because they were getting larger and darker and it's not like you've got a lot of skin to work with when we're talking about the eyelid. Everything went fine, the hardest part was getting the shots in the eyelid, but Dr. Choo worked his magic and my eyelid looks great if a bit shiny, since I need to put antibiotic ointment on it. I get my one stitch removed tomorrow the other couple stitches have already fallen out. So here's me with the kids at our 'photo booth' Owen is addicted to this thing. He does long series of photos, he told his kindergarten teacher he wants to be an artist when he grows up. I want to put a book together of his photo booth series for him for Christmas. Seems safer than buying him some plastic crap from China, that and I've got a stuffed monkey planned somewhere in my future.

No comments: