Tuesday, April 07, 2009

house without kutner is not a home

Last night I shuffled the kids off to bed before 8 so I could sit down and watch House, which is one of my favorite tv shows. I love House and especially like his relationship with Wilson. I don't really care for the new residents working with House aside from Kutner, whom I loved, and I thought Kal Penn portrayed him perfectly. When they killed him off with a suicide last night I was ready to protest such a seemingly half-assed out of nowhere plot twist. How could they get rid of Kutner, he was a lovable goofball but usually the resident most likely to solve the case and his character was the ethical one. BUT after listening to NPR this afternoon I learned that he had to leave the show because of his new appointment as arts liaison for the White House. He's smart, creative and politically active. How adorable is he? And he looks so friendly with his sweet little smile. If I was 10 to 15 years younger I'd be swooning, as it is the Mom in me wants to pinch his cheeks and give him a hug for a job well done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, I thought the same thing.How cool it is that he will be on the Obama administration. I saw him on Rachel Maddow the other night.