Friday, April 27, 2007

rock the vote

Header headaches! I couldn't get a good picture of acid green baby leaves to save my life, reality would not mesh with this vision in my head. Oh well nothing too unusual. I can't decide which new spring header to put up out of the three below so I'll take input from my regular commenters (thank you Elise and Nancy) and anyone else who has an opinion and wants to voice it by Tuesday, my completely arbitrary deadline for the spring header debut. It's not like I've got a freelance assignment due Monday and have blown my afternoon and early evening on the headers, nah.

1.
2.
3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is #3

Now get your ass to work.

Joking.

I love you.

sew nancy said...

Aww...so sweet that hubby.

I vote for # 3 too. I really like this one. Yeah, for spring headers...
and spring blossoms...

Elise A. Miller said...

#1. i like the white on green, gives it extra greenness. beautiful.