Thursday, April 12, 2007

april is the cruelest month

I am exasperated! The weather won't become nice and springlike and I'm sick to death of looking at the dead hydrangea header on the top of my blog. So dark, dreary and depressing. I want nice springy green baby leaves from a tree on a clear blue backdrop of sky. Why won't the weather conform? I look at the lovely, photo-filled, Portland,Oregon based blogs and they've had pictures of flowers and other springtime loveliness for weeks but here in the Steel city everything is grey. So I bring you our Easter eggs, they're a sorry lot but at least they're colorful.

2 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

those are some nice eggs!

sew nancy said...

i hear you..it's frustrating seeing all those portland spring photos although they are lovely and all but here we have snow and rain. ugh!
hopefully soon spring will bloom for us
in the meantime we have your eggs