Wednesday, April 11, 2007

lowest common denominator

So now everyone knows that Larry Birkhead is indeed Dannielynn's biological father, as if there was ever any doubt. I know I was thinking it was Zsa Zsa Gabor's hubbie for some time, class act that Prince. I think the only thing missing from the news conference about this yesterday was Maury Povich to announce the paternity results. I fear for our country when this is all the news we know and any world news is just a blip on our consciousness. My head is inundated with so much vapid, celebrity trivia I think it might explode. Poor Dannielynn, does she stand a chance when she's been on ET and Inside Edition daily since birth?

1 comment:

Elise A. Miller said...

wanna join me in a magazine boycott? I'm gearing up for a nuther one. when my subscriptions run out...except shelter mags. those are allowed. we can make up the rules as we go. but no tabloids. what do you think?