Tuesday, May 01, 2007

ta da

Elise's vote wins for spring banner. Now I know it seems like I overlooked the majority but honestly I didn't. I was torn between 1 & 3 but when I put #3 up it didn't look right at the banner size - I had to lighten up that image considerably and at the large size it looked like it had had work done (I'm sure we've come across plenty of people who could say the same) and was overly sharp in some areas. So #1 wins and I do think the white and green is a nice way to welcome spring, it's like peering inside a flower forest. Now I'm already on to thoughts for the summer banner, which probably won't get up until August. I still think it would be nice to do a new banner each month, if only my children would comply with that thought.

2 comments:

sew nancy said...

i have to say 1 does look nice.

Elise A. Miller said...

love love love it!