Wednesday, November 01, 2006

new wheels


We got a new 'crossover' car last week and I'm soo happy with our purchase. It took a little getting used to, after driving for years in compact cars to be so high up and in such a spacious car, I felt like I was driving a school bus the first few days. Now I absolutely love it! The Freestyle handles really well, has top safety ratings, gets good gas mileage for the type of vehichle it is (a car that seats 6, auto companies have to get with the program and make more hybrids!) and the stereo system is great (our civic had all of am/fm radio but I shouldn't knock it since it was a freebie car). Learning to parallel park this car is a challenge, but I'm up for it, given I've gotten the appropriate mix of sleep and caffeine in my system.

2 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

ooh nice wheels. major status at the gas station now.any interior shots? mazel tov.

mominaminivan said...

Kim, love the new ride! Make sure you keep all loose change hidden from little fingers or you will wind up with a CD player "situation." The kids are so cute! CD