Monday, November 27, 2006

Well, I've received my first negative comment for one of the posts I put up, regarding the craft show I participated in - you can check it out here. I had written a long post, which was a response to this anonymous commenter, but then thought better of it and just placed it in the comments section of that post. We'll see if anonymous, which I think is a pretty weak thing to do, if you're going to criticize someone have the nerve to put your name down, checks back on the post. Honestly, now that craft show has come and gone I don't think it's worth spending any more time on it. I had a bad day, I wrote, It's over! But since it's my blog I get to have the last word or, in the case of blogs, comment.

1 comment:

Elise A. Miller said...

oy, people can be so hurtful. flaming a blog is like road rage-- cowardly and misguided and completely counter-productive. i'm going to try to remember i said that when i hit the road in a minute! more hugs coming atcha.