Tuesday, November 07, 2006

before the bath


Here's an edited version of a pic I had up for a short time. I was worried pervs might get off on my son naked but then thought only one person reads this blog so why worry. But then that one person lovingly suggested that maybe I should worry so I've put virtual undies on my son to make the pic less risky. The whole reason for this post was to show the size of my two kids. I just can't believe the size of Oona, she's 3 years younger and all of 1o pounds lighter? She looks like a contented elephant seal in this picture (I've put a picture of said seal for reference). This is Oona just after her bath and Owen just before his. He likes to run around naked in circles on the bed while flapping his arms and screaming 'I'm a flying pigster', don't know why it's pigster and not pig I just am glad that he's yet to fall off the bed and seriously injure himself because right now with Toby renovating the third floor, our bedroom looks like something out of Sanford and Son. He dutifully calms down and plays gently with Oona while I dry her and she just bounces her head to the rhythm that is her big brother and smiles, Owen is a superhero in her eyes.

1 comment:

mominaminivan said...

Kim -

You are so funny. I so enjoy reading your blog. You are a great writer! Teddy also likes to run around the house naked (mostly before/after bath and sometimes in the middle of the day!) He screams "I'm naked boy...who wants to spank my bottom?" while swatting himself on the butt! Where is that kid's mother...