Friday, January 16, 2009

3 below

No school for the kids today so I missed statistics, the professor emailed me letting me know what I missed and said to get notes off of one of the other students, none of whom I know. Sigh... So I gathered up the kids for a trip to Target because we were out of dish soap and I figured I'd get play-doh to entertain them with (our play-doh supplies were all mixed together and dried up). It is so cold here that the inside of my nose frosted over just getting the kids in the car. Of course shopping with my children we wound up with the $12.99 octopus where every arm has a different tool and you can push his sailor hat to make him squeeze out different shapes, with the corresponding aquatic attachment. Cross your fingers for me that next week is free of delays or snow related school closings. Happy weekend everybody.

1 comment:

Elise A. Miller said...

nice birds, hitchcock. very ominous. woooooo!