Thursday, March 20, 2008

bite update

I fear I might have sounded a tad rash in my last post, like a mama mad max out on a mission for a four year old boy's hide. I called Owen's karate instructor yesterday and explained what happened with the bite and talked about him broaching the biting incident with the parent, if he felt comfortable with that. After sleeping on things I realized that I didn't want to approach the parent and make them feel uncomfortable or defensive and the only reason I want them to know is so they can try to curb the behavior before the biter gets in more trouble for biting or gets hurt because of his biting. So hopefully this will be his last attack. Poor Owen still has a bruise, that's roughly the size of his kneecap , this kid must have a large mouth for his age.

No comments: