Tuesday, January 23, 2007

fugue state

You don't want to know how long it took me to figure out how to put up a customized header! I'm sure that I botched my template code somehow so let me know if it's showing up very weird on your browser. What a nightmare! I'm very behind in terms of knowing how to write html code or even effectively cut and paste borrowed code the right way. Oh well. I was hoping to switch this header monthly but seeing how January is ending in 8 days I think I might focus on doing seasonal headers. Yes, this is my dead hydrangea in my front yard. Hard to find wintry photo inspiration close to home when Oona's napping. Let me know what you think. I'm already planning on nice acid green baby leaves off of some tree for spring.

3 comments:

jennypah said...

love the header!

Elise A. Miller said...

love the header too! ooh, inspired.

sew nancy said...

yeah! the header is very nice. i love the picture and font. i've got to figure out how to do one. if only i can stop myself from crafting to figure it out.