Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I love Beck. I've loved him ever since Mellow Gold came out, his choice of scientology as a religion notwithstanding. But... is it just me or does it not look like Beck is considering gender reassignment in this photo to the left? When I first saw this on apple's home page I was like, eek and started thinking about the guy that played the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs, who plays a cop on Monk and seems like a good actor but with that distinctive voice and memorable role in the movie, he'll take that to the grave. Back to Beck, obviously he has lovely thick blonde hair that I'm totally jealous of (seriously, my hair envy runs oh so deep) but he looks ten thousand times cuter with the short shaggy hair do during his mutations days, wouldn't you agree?

4 comments:

Amy said...

funny. i just saw this picture a couple of days ago and was deeply saddened. the hair? bleck!

kristi said...

oh his new 'do is very tacky. ouch. you know, in the older picture he reminds me of the boy who plays the love interest in the movie Juno.

sew nancy said...

that hair is horrible
maybe he will read you blog and cut it back the way it used to be...maybe...

Amelia Plum said...

Kristi, spot on comment about beck looking like Juno's love interest, all that's missing is a terry cloth headband.