Friday, August 19, 2011

Well the living room walls are sandpiper and it's just the warm griege I was looking for. Unfortunately 3/4 through the painting my back completely seized up on me. It was funny I'd bend over to put paint on my roller and I was like, why is it killing me every time I bend over to do this. Bending at all made me wince so I had to squat with my back straight to finish the last wall. I went to the gym hoping to stretch out the muscles that were seizing up in my back, on the left side from just under my rib cage to my ass, but the gym didn't help. I deliberated between going to medexpress or coming home and drinking enough Guinness that I didn't care that I was in pain. In the end I opted for buying a heating pad and popping some of the 800 mg of ibuprofen the doctor gave me for my back pain when I saw him a few weeks ago and hoping it would be better in the morning. It wasn't so I got a scrip for flexeril called in which is helping calm down the muscle spasms in my back but it also turns me into a complete zombie. I guess this is what people mean when they say don't overdo it. Total suckfest for my break without the kids.

1 comment:

sew nancy said...

Sorry about your back. I have put put my back out before plenty of times to the point where I can not walk but thank goodness not in awhile. It sounds like a good time to watch some movies, eat some chocolate and have a glass if something.