Wednesday, August 10, 2011

vacation

I am done with school until September! And, barring any fuck ups when filling in the scantron sheet for my final, I graduated with highest honors. AND I had a great final clinical evaluation with my instructor whom I'll have for PNR (my nursing intership which I'll be doing on the liver and intestinal transplant floor at Children's Hospital come this fall). I just need to get through PNR, pass my boards and find a job, then I'll be golden. But for the next few weeks I'm going to do the work around my house that's hard to do while I'm in school and relax when I can. Maybe find another non nursing related book to devour. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

sew nancy said...

Are you kidding me? Highest honors! I always knew you were smart but with all the stress . I think you might need to treat yourself to something special . The last book iI read was A Visit from the Goon Squad but, I didn't love it. Looking forward to what others thought of it when I go to book club. Are you up for Tolstoy because I love Anna Karenina. Or you could read some Chaucer.. That could be fun. Ha

Amelia Plum said...

I was thinking of starting anna karenina because i've never read it and thought it might be a good book to get lost in, between house projects.