Tuesday, June 30, 2009

drive by

If I suddenly come into money I think I might need to move here. It's modest, I'm a woman of modest means. Well if modest includes an acre of land. Oh boy, I'm already having visions of cavorting on a flat acre of land that's mine all mine! I'd love to live somewhere that you can forego curtains because their are no neighbors close enough that you have to worry about privacy. And a two car detached garage with a workroom! I have visions of starting a home craft/refinishing business so I'll never have to leave the lovely wilderness of this acre of heaven. The ranch appeals to me because my kids are forever procrastinating going to be or playing upstairs, or even going the bathroom since the half bath is still gutted, because they're scared to be on another floor alone. And the kitchen has so much freaking cabinet space, God knows how I'd make use of it all. A year's supply of juice boxes, gummies and peanut butter crackers perhaps? So the title of the post refers to the fact that I might need to do a drive by and check it out in person. Kittanning Pike isn't really a dream street to live on so I'll have to see how close the house is to the road... because, you know, even though I'll never move here I'm compelled to be practical, even with my daydreams.

1 comment:

kristi said...

that sunroom is to die for!