Monday, May 04, 2009

happy may

Well as soon as Owen heard it was the beginning of May he was ready for the rain to stop and all the flowers to appear. Funny how the weather just won't jive with school rhyme. Anyhow, this week is my finals week, plus I need to take an entrance test for one of the hospital nursing programs I'm applying to. Wouldn't you know it, this weekend Oona comes down with a fever that's since degraded to awful cough and sniffles which her pre-k teachers pointed out to me today. I couldn't confess that my one friend was going to watch her while I took my Statistics final but both of her kids had the vomit bug so I chose the lesser of two evils, send my coughing child to school. But now what to do with her tomorrow, my Microbiology test is at 1 and she still sounds bad, although she is quite perky. And then I have the hospital test the next day. Aghh! Should I start slipping her Zicam in her sleep?

2 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

let us know how it turns out! love your new banner pic! divine.

BabelBabe said...

1) ignore my annoying emails re: stroller. forgot you were in finals. my bad.
2) want me to ask my babysitter if she minds having an extra little one around for a few hours tomorrow afternoon? I work wednesdays and thursdays, or it'd be a nobrainer to say, send her over, but I can certainly ask Rose. if that fails, I could see if my friend Amy is available - she babysits sometimes...her daughter is about Oona's age, too.