Wednesday, December 19, 2007

it's over

Yesterday the sitter tried to get Oona to take a nap and Oona told her, 'no more napping anymore.' I came home to find her running around in circles in the living room. So I'm feeling like my posts might take a hit if she won't sleep for me anymore. She will fall asleep if I drive around but she wakes up during the transition from car seat to crib so there's not much that I can do. I could buy a laptop and run the car to keep warm but that's would be pretty silly and not very nice to the environment. Oh God! It's officially over, what am I going to do?

I'll try to throw one more post up here before Christmas but if I get overwhelmed with the maniacal madness of the season, and Oona's non-napping mania, I hope anyone who reads this has a most wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

sew nancy said...

oh no! oh no!
this is something i am not looking forward to
we have our pretty good weeks and then our weeks with no naps half the week but a declaration of 'no napping anymore' would prob. put me over the edge esp in the third trimester
yikes!
wishing you a merry christmas

Alex said...

Went surfing for fellow Teenage Fanclub & Scrabble fans and found your blog.Lovely writing and so refreshing to find someone enjoying not lamenting life. If you like Scrabble, take a look at my Facebook page and select Scrabulous, we could start a game. Happy Christmas to you and your family