Friday, March 20, 2009


Sam and Frodo are so much a part of our family, here they're like sentinels watching over my kids during bathtime. Don't worry I'm in there too, I don't rely on the cats to keep my kids from drowning. I just couldn't resist getting a shot of them ever watchful. The cats remind me a bit of the lions that guard the books at the New York Public Library. The real fun begins after the kids are bathed when I'm draining the tub and Sam walks along the tub's edge until the water has receded enough for him to hop in and start drinking the remaining puddle of water. Nothing like dirty bathwater for feline digestive health. Happy spring everybody!

2 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

i like when cats earn their keep. those look like big muther effing cats. i miss having a cat after this post but please don't tell that to my family! xoxoxox

kristi said...

i don't even like cats and this post makes me like your cats. :)

(please don't judge me on that...i am highly allergic--everyone else in the family begs me for a cat constantly--and yes, this includes my husband!)