Tuesday, May 01, 2012

ilove

I am having major iphone love. One because it took me long enough to buy a smart phone and now after having one for less than a month I don't know how I managed before. And two because I finally figured out how ridiculously simple it is to sync my iphone with my macbook air through itunes and now I've got my icalendar synced to both and I am high off of organization fumes. I can quickly figure out the days I have free, when I'm working and schedule appointments without relying on my memory or my scribbles that I put on various bits of paper, which I then run around trying to find where they are or sometimes dumping my paper recycling to see if I inadvertently recycled them prematurely. This makes my life so much more manageable. And my third reason for loving the iphone, the camera, that was my main reason for buying it, and now my hipstamatic envy, well I no longer have to be envious although I do need a tuturial for the various lenses, I'm stuck in a green hued one. Now if I could only figure out what how to make the cute little black hearts on facebook. Or what pinging is.




2 comments:

Elise A. Miller said...

woohoo iphone! mazel tov. it's one bit of technology that does improve the quality of life. great hipsta-pics!

<3 will give you black hearts on fb btw.

sew nancy said...

so fun!
i am still figuring out the hipstamatic.
i like shake it photo and post a few times a day usually on instagram.