Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i blame my mother


Really, I do. Whenever I find myself attracted to something inordinately twee I think, dammit it's my mom in me. So when I saw that llbean.com had wildlife totes with little critters on them, I love the word critter which is unbearably cutesy in itself, for $39 I just had to check it out. And then when I saw the chipmunk, my mom calls them chippies, and she actually rescued one that fell into her watering can years ago, well I almost squealed with delight. For now I've restrained myself. Do I really need an olive, a color which sobers it up somewhat, takes the edge of the twee, chipmunk bag? Am I insane? Will I be 60 with three dogs, six cats, a chincilla and an inordinate number of cutesy poo decor in my home. Breathe, So for now, I hold off and look at the tote bag when I'm not cruising for houses in the Fox Chapel area, online of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say go for it! You know it's high quality if it's from LLBean! I'm sure you will have it into your 70s!

Christina